- One God in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The verbal complete inspiration of the 66 books of the Bible. The infallible revelation of God.
- The deity of Jesus Christ; His virgin birth, His sinless humanity, His substitutionary death,
His bodily resurrection, His ascension into Heaven, and His personal coming again.
- Salvation of faith in Christ alone, without works and solely by grace.
- The power of Christ's blood to cleanse us from sin.
- The need of works after salvation to express gratitude: to prove what is good and
acceptable, and the perfect will of God. Romans 12:2
- The resurrection of the body; the eternal glorified state of believers in heaven; and the eternal punishment in hell of all who reject Christ.
- The true church: the body of Christ consisting of all believers regardless of religion, color,
race and the need of attending and supporting a Bible believing local church.
- The need for daily growth in grace through Bible study, prayer and witnessing.
Obedience to the solemn command of Christ to evangelize all nations, and to teach
believers the truth of the Word of God.
- The imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ; to take His church unto Himself and
establish His Kingdom on the earth.
- The need to be born again. John 3:3
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit and the spiritual gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:1-10, Galatians 5:22-23
- Water baptism by immersion.
- Holy Communion, the Lord's Supper.
- The Communion of Saints.